Image Map

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Bucketful Of Love - For Taylored Expressions


Hi there! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Years. I hosted our family Christmas this year and it was so wonderful. Just before Christmas I ordered some new Taylored Expressions goodies, and the December Stamp Of the Month and die was put in with my order by accident. After emailing them to let them know they allowed me to keep them! How lovely of them. And I thank Taylor and the team very much. So I just had to make a couple of cards with it to show my appreciation. This Bucket Full Of Love one is the first one I made.I used the frame die to create the background behind the bucket and added some dazzling diamonds to the border. I cut 11 hearts from the other bucket in the stamp set to use for the heart explosion :) I also stamped the bucket on some grey paper from My Mind's Eye Ruby collection and cut it out. I hope you all have a fabulous 2014! XXX
 
 
Stamps: Going Places (Taylored Expressions)

Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin up)
Papers: Ruby (My Minds Eye)
Accessories: Taylored Expressions Enjoy The Journey and notepaper border dies, Stampin Up circle punch, Stampin Up clear button, Spotlight red buttons, Whimsey Farm twine,

No comments:

Post a Comment