Image Map

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Celebrate


Hi! We've just had a long weekend here in Australia, and with my husband home to help with the kids, I had plenty of time to make some cards :) I'm going to call this one I've made a pre teen/teenager birthday card. Always a tricky age group! Can't go wrong with stars though! I die cut these ones using the MFT Stacking Stars die and did some shabby stitching through some of them. I love orange and teal together, and I think they work well as bright boy colours don't you think?
 
 
Stamps: Birthday Bash (Verve)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic Markers
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Papers: Fly A Kite (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: My Favourite Things Stacking Stars die, Taylored Expressions Notepaper Border die, Black Spotlight buttons, Whimsey Farm twine, sewing machine
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment