Image Map

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's Your Birthday


Here's another card I made over the weekend. I used the It's Your Birthday stamp from Taylored Expressions and coloured it with Copic Markers.  I sponged around the edges with Old paper Ink and paper pieced the tiny balloons with some of the floral paper from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks collection. So cute! I added some zig zag stitching up the top and a giant button which is actually from a Fancy Pants Christmas collection!

Stamps: It's Your Birthday (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (momento), Copic Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin up)
Papers: Miss Caroline - Fiddlesticks (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: MFT doily die, Spellbinders label die, Fancy pants button, Prima flower, Hemptique twine, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment