Image Map

Friday, January 24, 2014

Love

 
So I'm really in a Valentines mood of late. I only make a card for my husband each year and don't really make too many other love cards throughout the year, but I just can't seem to stop! Perhaps he'll receive a few, just because, this year! Another thing I can't stop right now is using vellum and glimmer paper. I can't seem to pack them away! I'm sure they'll make their way back into my draw at some point. In the meantime, here's a cute card and bottle set I made using some Basic Grey papers and a Taylored Expressions bottle - just the right size for some small candy or mints. Although I'm yet to fill mine yet! The stamp I used is from the Doodle Flowers set from Jane's Doodles. I used white embossing powder to create the flowers, and white embossed some leaves on vellum. I did some small zig zag stitching on the top right of the vellum and on the green paper strip.

Stamps: Doodle Flowers (Jane's Doodles)
Ink: -
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Serendipity (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Taylored Expressions bottle, Thickers, My Mind's Eye buttons, white sequins, corner rounder, sewing machine, white embossing powder and heat gun, Spellbinders circles dies, cuttlebug dots embossing folder, doily, white twine (Stampin Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment