Image Map

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Forever


Another card using Papertrey Ink products. I was a little unsure about buying this heart coverplate but I'm so glad I did. I love it! I cut it a little on the sides to fit my card size, and added some glimmer paper behind it. The sentiment is from the Sending My Love set. I only really had "I Love You' sentiments and not much else to use on a love card, so this stamp set is perfect. The sentiments are large, and are worded lovely. The paper is from Studio Calico and I paper pieced the banner part with the same paper.

Stamps: Sending My Love (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Vellum (Stampin Up)
Papers: Snippets (Studio calico)
Accessories: Stampin Up clear buttons, Spotlight lace, Papertrey ink Heart cover plate

No comments:

Post a Comment