Image Map

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Got Love


I'm so into Valentines Day cards this year! I've loaded up my supplies with cute love stamps and I can't stop using them! This adorable penguin is from The Cat's Pajamas. I lightly coloured it in with copic markers and paper pieced the hearts. Unfortunately this is my last heart doily. I must buy more of them! So cute! This paper is actually Stampin Up and I love the bright colours for Valentines. And it's a nice change from pinks!

Stamps: Got Love (The Cat's Pajamas)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party (Stampin Up)
Papers: Fresh prints, Glimmer paper (Stampin up)
Accessories: Stampin Up Crumb Cake buttons, Fancy Pants teal button, Ellen hutson doily, The cat's Pajamas Heart trio die The Cat's Pajamas twine, Tim Holtz edge Distressor


No comments:

Post a Comment