Image Map

Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Birthday




What little girl doesn't love fairy wings, glitter and pink right? I had that in mind when I made this card. The adorable image is a digital stamp from Tiddly Inks. I coloured her with copic markers and added some dazzling diamonds to her wings. You can't really see in this picture, but I embossed white flowers onto the text paper and stamped pink lines over them. I don't use yellow very often, but this paper from Fancy Pant's Wonderful Day collection was just the right shade for what I wanted.

Stamps: Happy bug and extras digital stamp (Tiddly inks), Moka Madelyn (Taylored Expressions), Flower Friend (Simon Says Stamp), Gorgeous Grunge (Stampin Up) 
Ink: Tuxedo black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Wonderful Day (Fancy Pants)
Accessories: Stampin Up buttons, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, Spotlight lace, The cat's pajamas twine, Spellbinders label die, white embossing powder, heat embossing gun

No comments:

Post a Comment