Image Map

Monday, March 10, 2014

It's A Girl


I love making baby cards. And one of my favourite sets to use is Hello Baby from Flourishes. However, I have always used the other images in this set and this is the first time I've used this tree one, and oh my gosh I love it!!! It's very quick and easy to colour. And I paper pieced the baby clothes and bib using some old My Mind's Eye papers that I always seem to use on my baby cards! I added a vellum label and doily behind the image and some glimmer paper and lace to make it especially girly :)

Stamps: Hello baby (Flourishes)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Copic X-Press It, Whisper White (Stampin Up), Glimmer paper (Stampin Up)
Papers: Be Happy (My Mind's Eye), He Said She Said (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: Doily, Spotlight lace, Spellbinders label die, sewing machine, Stampin Up crystal button

No comments:

Post a Comment