Image Map

Friday, May 2, 2014

Dig In


I have another boy birthday card today! It's my last of the crazy birthday season for my son's friends, and also my family! Nothing till June now! My cousin who's eldest is 3 soon, also has a boy who's one just before that! I wanted to make another one of the digger cards I showed in a previous post. This time I coloured the digger green, and I just love how it turned out! Such an easy image to colour. I used papers from Echo Park's That's My Boy collection, which is so bright and fun.

Stamps: Dig In (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It 
Papers: That's My Boy (Echo Park)
Accessories: Hemptique twine, Stampin Up button, MFT Big Numbers die, Cuttlebug dot embossing folder, Spellbinders circle die

No comments:

Post a Comment