Image Map

Friday, March 21, 2014

Big Delivery


 
I have two cards to share with you today. Both using the same stamp set. My cousins eldest is 3 and my friends youngest is 2, and they both love cars, so I made them both a car card I know they'll love!
 
 
Because I made them both at the same time, I used the same My Mind's Eye paper pad - Boy Crazy. It's a collection I haven't used much of, but has perfect colours for toddler cards :)I coloured both cars and cupcakes with copic markers and added dazzling diamonds on the cupcakes.

 
 
Stamps: Big Delivery (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), So saffron (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Baja Breeze (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Boy Crazy (My Mind's Eye), Glimmer paper (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Stampin Up buttons & dazzling diamonds, Whimsey Farm twine, MFT Big Numbers die, Black marker pen, Pinking circles stacklets die (Taylored Expressions)

No comments:

Post a Comment