Image Map

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Cupcake Spinner Card


I loooove spinner cards. They always get such a great reaction at parties. I tend to play around with original tutorials to match the size of the card I like. I also like to add a few layers to my cards, and because spinner cards remain quite simple, the extra layers just add a little more colour to it. For this card I used papers from My Mind's Eye's Here Is Happy collection, and I added a some sparkle with a glimmer paper banner and number 4. I paper pieced the cupcake using Taylored Expressions Build A Treat stamp set.

Stamps: Build A Treat (Taylored Expressions), (The Cat's Pajamas Happy Birthday Sentiment)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Here Is Happy (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Stampin Up buttons, Taylored Expressions Pennant Border die, Simon Says Stamp Simple Numbers die, Two 5 cent pieces (Australia), dimensional adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment