Image Map

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Ballerina


When I saw this image on my cardstock I couldn't start colouring it because I felt I wanted to do her with black hair, but I didn't have the copic markers to do it! So I set her aside and bought some. I'm so glad I waited, I think she looks great! I started this set by making the gift tag, but loved how it turned out that I decided to make a matching card too! This is a digital stamp from Tiddly Inks, so I was able to print her in two different sizes. The confetti dot paper I used as the background is from Webster's Pages' Recorded collection. The pinks and teal in it were my inspiration for the card. I hand cut her out and adhered her to a stitched vellum rectangle, and added some dazzling diamonds to her tutu.

Stamps: Tiny Dancer (Tiddly Inks - digital), Birthday Tags (Lawn fawn), Simply Said (The Cat's Pajamas)
Ink: Tuxedo Black, (Momento), Copic Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rose Red, Teal (Stampin Up)
Papers: Recorded (Websters Pages), Vellum & Silver glimmer paper (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Stampin Up chevron ribbon & buttons, Whimsey farm twine, Packaging direct doily, Tag You're It & Stitched Journaling card dies (Lawn Fawn), Simon Says Stamp Happy die, dazzling diamonds


No comments:

Post a Comment