Image Map

Monday, August 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Hannah



It was my daughters 1st birthday on the 20th July, and this is the card I made for her. I have had this stamp from My Favourite Things for a while, but every time I tried using it on a birthday girls card it looked a little young, but I think it's perfect for a 1st birthday. Such a sweet looking mouse :) I coloured it with copic markers, and paper pieced the shirt. I used papers from My Mind's Eye's Cupid's Arrow collection, and added the happy die and number 1 in silver glimmer paper for a bit of sparkle.

Stamps: It's Your Birthday (My favourite Things), Simply said (The Cat's Pajamas)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento) Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Smokey Slate (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Cupid's Arrow (My Mind's Eye), Glimmer paper (Stampin up)
Accessories: Fancy pants red button, Spotlight lace and white button, Stampin Up white twine, Happy die and Number die (Simon Says Stamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment