Image Map

Friday, July 11, 2014

Shakers and Sprinkles


I'm a big fan of Papertrey Ink, and I'm completely in love with their Make It Market monthly kits. I bought the Shakers and Sprinkles kit a while back and made a few cards as testers in a similar style to the design team examples, as they were my first attempts at a shaker card. But then I decided to do one a little different with my own papers - from the gorgeous Teresa Collins collection, Daily Stories. My only mistake in this was that I didn't put quite enough sprinkles in but it still looks good when shaked.

Stamps: Shakers and Sprinkles (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb cake (Stampin Up)
Papers: Daily Stories (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: Shakers and Sprinkles dies and sprinkles (Papertrey ink), Kaisercraft resin flowers, Stampin Up button & white thread, Spotlight lace

No comments:

Post a Comment