Image Map

Monday, September 29, 2014

Oh Rats


I'm usually pretty good remembering birthdays, but I do forget the odd one and so I made a few belated birthday cards with the adorable belated birthday range of stamps from Taylored expressions, just to keep handy in case I do miss one! This is one of my favourites. I used papers from Teresa Collins'Family Stoies range. I love this collection, and it has a lot of colours and patterns in it I wouldn't normally use together but find myself loving every combination I try. Teresa is just amazing at putting the perfect collection together :) I coloured the rats and cake with copic markers, and added some dazzling diamonds to the cake icing. The banner is in sliver glimmer paper.

Stamps: Oh Rats (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Basic Grey, Vellum (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Family Stories (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: Fancy Pants button, The Cat's Pajamas twine, Taylored Expressions Pennant Border die, Stampin Up dazzling diamonds


No comments:

Post a Comment