Image Map

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

35th Wedding Anniversary


I got a request for a 35th wedding anniversary card from a friends mum. I wasn't sure where to start with it, so I googled what the gift was for that year of marriage. It was Jade. So I found some papers as close to jade as I could and went with that. I added some dazzling diamonds glimmer paper behind the light green paper and for the numbers to make it look very special. I used the stitched journaling card die with the stitched circle in the middle. I adhered that back in the middle just for a little different effect. Sorry but this is not entirely visible in the photo!

Stamps: Together Forever (My Favourite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Whisper white, dazzling diamonds, vellum (Stampin Up)
Papers: Milo (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Kaisercraft pearls & resin flower, Stampin up chevron ribbon, Packaging direct doily, Lawn Fawn Stitched journaling card & stitched scallop borders dies

No comments:

Post a Comment