Image Map

Friday, October 17, 2014

Thinking Of You


Hi there! This card I made was for a feature in Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine. It was from a set of 4, but this was my favourite one. I coloured this adorable image with copic markers and added some dazzling diamonds to the hearts. Behind the circle is a vellum scallop circle and I used an edge distressor on the crumb cake cardstock.


Stamps: Love Grows Here (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Ruby Red (Stampin up)
Papers:   -
Accessories: Stampin Up lace, crumb cake marker pen, dazzling diamonds& Fancy Fan embossing folder, The Cat's Pajamas twine, Stampin Up buttons & white ribbon, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, Spellbinders label, classic circles & scallop circle dies, edge distressor

No comments:

Post a Comment