Image Map

Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Notecards


I still can't believe how much I'm loving gold and silver. I thought it was just going to be a phase, but I'm totally hooked! I'm particularly loving Teresa Collins' Tinsel and Company line. I have used it here in the background circles for these very cute notecards. I think we have all heard now about the passing of Teresa's husband. I do not know her, but have been following her blog for a few years now. I have to commend her for being so open and honest with what has happened. Very few of us will experience a love like she had with him. I think about her and her family almost every day now and send my love and thoughts as I know everyone in the crafting world is doing.
Now these cards do look simply gorgeous in the flesh. I have such trouble photographing & editing gold, silver and shimmery pieces. On my Christmas wish list this year is a photography course!

Stamps: Festival Of Trees (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up), Metallic gold and Silver (We Are Memory Keepers)
Papers: Tinsel & Company (Teresa Collins), Silver & Dazzling diamonds glimmer paper (Stampin Up), Gold glitter paper (Spotlight) 
Accessories: Stampin Up Christmas tree punch and clear buttons, Spellbinders circle die, Taylored Expressions Scallop Notecard die

No comments:

Post a Comment