Image Map

Monday, November 24, 2014

First Holy Communion


I was asked to do a first Holy Communion card for a friends daughter. She requested an image of a girl praying. I immediately thought of Di's Digi Stamps. She has the most adorable images for this sort of occaision. I coloured this girl with copic markers and added some dazzling diamonds to her veil. I toyed with the idea of the light green background, but I think it turned out very cute. I didn't have a communion sentiment stamp so I just typed "First Holy Communion" in a word doc and printed it out!

Stamps: Communion Prayer Girl (Di's Digi Stamps)
Ink:    -   , Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Memorable (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Stampin Up chevron ribbon & clear button, Doily, Spellbinders circle die 

No comments:

Post a Comment