Image Map

Monday, December 8, 2014

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


Oooo isn't this image just adorable!!!! I love Penny Black hedgehogs. Christmas ones are my favourites :) I think this will be my last Christmas card I show for the year! I've made all my ordered ones, and I'm sending my own off next week! I can't believe I was so organised this time! This one I coloured with copic markers and hand cut it out. I adhered it to a piece of vellum before layering it on the doily. The papers I used are So This Is Christmas by Carta Bella. The blue in this collection is such a sweet colour and matches so well with the traditional reds and greens.

Stamps: Star Struck (Penny Black), Rustic Wreath (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (momento)
Cardstock: Copic X-Press It. Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Basic Grey, Vellum (Stampin Up)
Papers: So This Is Christmas (Carta Bella), Glimmer paper (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Stampin Up buttons, scallop border punch & Dazzling diamonds, The Cat's Pajamas twine, MFT stacking stars die, Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment