Image Map

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

It Seems Only Fitting


I wanted to make a super girly birthday card using a pearl flourish. I have not used one in so many years. I feel they're a bit out dated. Yet I never seem to get rid of them when I go through my supplies making way for new stuff :) I think I originally bought so many because I wanted to do some scrapbooking and they were so in then! But I only had my son then, and pearls just didn't suit a page on him! Needless to say, I only ever made three pages. I thought after those that I better stick to cardmaking! Haha! I had my daughter last July so now I have a reason to keep them in my stash :)
Annnnnyway, I just used ink pads to create this background. I covered the stamp in the lightest pink first, and added some dibs and dabs of darker pinks and green over the top. And I just used paper from the Kaisercraft Be-YOU-tiful collection to do it on. I added the flourish, then coloured the image with copic markers and popped it up on some dimensionals with some chevron ribbon behind.

Stamps: Feminine Charm (Flourishes), Moroccan Background (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento). Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pistachio Pudding (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up). Copic X-Press It
Papers: Be-YOU-tiful (Kaisercraft)
Accessories: Stampin Up chevron ribbon, and button. kaisercraft pearl flourish. Whimsey Farm twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment