Image Map

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Birthday Wishes


Gold again!!! I can't get enough of it! I wanted to use some of the gold vellum I had as the background for this card so I adhered it to some gold cardstock. I liked that I could use adhesive under the gold chevron lines and finally adhere a piece of vellum properly!!! This gold cardstock is amazing too. It's We Are memory Keepers metallic collection, and the gold is not bright, it's just perfect to use on a card you don't want to be TOO bright!

Stamps: Wonderful Words Birthday (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up), Gold (We Are Memory Keepers metallic collection)
Papers: Dorothy (My Mind's Eye), Chevron vellum (We Are Memory Keepers metallic collection)
Accessories: Spotlight lace, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, Papertrey Ink birthday die, Stampin Up button & white thread, Kaisercraft blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment