Image Map

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Kick Back And Relax


Hi everyone, just wanted to share a quick card I made for a spare. I always get asked for a spur of the moment male birthday card so I try to make an extra one every now and then. For this one I used the tool belt image from the Boys Will Be Boys stamp set from Taylored Expressions. Now I have to say, this is the very first time I've used washi tape!!! As much as I've wanted to catch on to this craze, I haven't been able to. I haven't accumulated hundreds of rolls like I see some of you out there have! I have only 5 rolls! This stripy one I've used in this card is from Stampin up too! But I think it works well on this card. I MIGHT look into a few more rolls, but with caution :) haha!

Stamps: Boys Will Be Boys (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Copic X-Press It. Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Basic Black, Vellum (Stampin Up)
Papers: Notable (We Are Memory Keepers)
Accessories: Stampin Up washi tape, Spotlight button, My Mind's Eye black enamel dot, Lil Inkers stitched rectangles die, The cat's Pajamas twine, edge distressor

No comments:

Post a Comment