Image Map

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tiddly Inks Sketch Challenge


It's time for a sketch challenge over at Tiddly Inks! I love sketches. They're a great way to get started when you're stuck for ideas. I do tend to add a few extra layers or bits and pieces to my sketches, but I think you can still see the original sketch under there! For my card I used the very sweet Wryn - Eat More Cake. I coloured her with copic markers and paired her with some gorgeous Teresa Collins papers. I splattered white paint over the card and the sentiment is from My favourite Things. Hop on over to see what the other design team girls have made, I'm sure you'll be inspired to get your craft on this week! Enjoy the sketch!

Stamps: Wryn Eat more Cake (Tiddly inks - Digital), Sweet birthday Wishes (My Favourite Things)
Ink/Colouring Tools: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper Whiye, Basic Black (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Something Wonderful (Teresa Collins), Glimmer paper (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Stampin Up chevron ribbon, dazzling diamonds & button, Spotlight lace, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, white paint, edge distressor 

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I really like how you made the sketch your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the sketch Michelle! Your card is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete