Image Map

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

DAD - You're My Hero

 
 
Hi there! There's a new Tuesday Challenge up over on the Tiddly inks blog. And this one is "All About The Boys." Tiddly Inks have so many great images for boy cards. For mine I chose Big Bad Dad. My husband works a lot. A LOT!!! And only really gets to see our kids on the weekends. I wanted to make a card for our son to give him as a "just because" to show him that he knows how hard he works and how much he admires him. I coloured big bad dad with copic markers and added some spots to his tie with a white marker. The DAD letters are American crafts chipboard and I loooove them. I have used them a lot so I think I'll be buying a few more packets. And silver sequins and washi tape are great ideas to use on male cards (well I think so!), for those of you who, like me, love everything lacey, flowery and pretty :)
 
Stamps: Big Bad Dad (Tiddly Inks)
Ink:   - (I printed the You're My Hero sentiment in a word doc and printed it out).
Cardstock: Silver cardstock (WRMK Metallic collection). Pacific Point (Stampin Up)
Papers: Die cut from Kaisercraft Blast Off collection 6 x 6 pad. Vellum (stampin Up)
Accessories: Spotlight sequins, American Crafts Thickers, Stampin Up washi tape, Lawn Fawn tag die, The Cat's Pajamas twine, MFT stacking stars die, edge distressor
 



3 comments:

  1. That sounds a lot like my husband; being a farmer means he's always working too - great card Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sweet that you made a card for your son to give to his dad. I love that glittery star!

    ReplyDelete