Image Map

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lets Hang Out

 
I just adore this stamp set, and although I'm more of a dog person than a cat person, I could help but stamp and colour these cuties. I used copic markers and added some detail to the sides of their faces. I stamped out the line and cut it out and adhered with folded mini glue dots to pop it up a little. I thought it looked so sweet on the wood paper background - love that paper collection, Emporium by Teresa Collins. I added a few extra splatters of white paint too.
 
Stamps: Hanging Around (Newton's Nook)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento). Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Smokey Slate (Stampin Up). Sweet Blush ( Papertrey ink). Copic X-Press It
Papers: Emporium (Teresa Collins). Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Stampin Up chevron ribbon and button, Spotlight lace, The Cat's Pajamas twine, Pretty Pink Posh stitched border die




No comments:

Post a Comment