Image Map

Friday, April 24, 2015

Dragon Friend - For Fabby Friday!


Tiddly Inks just designs the most gorgeous stamps ever right??!!! I am loving the variety in the store, there's lots of boy images, as well as the most delightful images for little girls, and older girls too! It's was so hard to choose what to use for today's Fabby Friday challenge! I settled on Dragon Friend, as it my cousin's daughter's birthday soon, and she loves dragons! I couloured it with copic markers and added some detail with my white marker. I'm obsessed with the American Crafts glitter paper at the moment and couldn't help but add a bit of green sparkle under the dragon. And yes, another feather! I loved how it looked on my springs in card last week, so I added one on this card too. Now, head back over to the challenge blog, to check out the other design team creations. And I can't wait to visit your blog to see what you've made too. Have a lovely weekend!
xx

Stamps: Dragon Friend (Tiddly Inks digital), Ballerina Beauty (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Copic X-Press It
Papers: Memorable (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Doily, Spotlight sequins, Prima flower, American Grafts glitter paper, Pretty Pink Posh stitched border die, Stampin Up chevron ribbon, feather, Tim Holtz edge distressor, white gel pen.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I'm betting the recipient is going to adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card Michelle.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card Michelle.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete