Image Map

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

So Sweet

 
Well, this is my last official post for my stint on the Tiddly Inks design team. I am a huge fan of Christy's images and artwork, and it was an absolute pleasure to be chosen and to be able to create so many cards for her. The ladies on the team were all lovely and so supportive, and it was great to get such lovely comments from them all the time. Due to a busy winter approaching with family commitments, I will not be submitting a card for the next design team term :( :( However I will absolutely reapply for the one after that. I can't help myself! So for my last card for the So Sweet Challenge, I used Summer Sweet Wryn. I coloured her with copic markers and tried to keep it pretty pastel. I added some glitter to the front lolli pop and used large chipboard letters for the sweet sentiment. More details below.
So thankyou everyone who's come to visit my blog over the past few months. I'll still be posting lots of Tiddly Inks cards so please stop by again.
xx

Stamps: Summer Sweet Wryn (Tiddly Inks - digital), Sweet Birthday Wishes (My Favourite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Smokey Slate, vellum (Stampin Up). Copic X-Press It
Papers: Daily Stories (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: Prima flowers, American Crafts thickers chipboard letters, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, Spotlight lace, House 2 Home doily, Stampin Up dazzling diamonds, Tim Holtz edge distressor

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Michelle
    It has been great working with you on this team.
    Hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Michelle
    It has been great working with you on this team.
    Hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! I love how you did the sentiment. It was great to work with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete