Image Map

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Mother's Day


 
I haven't made a lot of mother's Day cards this year. Just the ones I need for my mum and mother in law, and two more by request from a friend. This is the first one I made for her. She wanted kraft and pink as the theme. I used the hearts cover plate from Papertrey ink to create the background, and layered it on some wood grain paper from the Teresa Collins Life Emporium collection. I added a doily and half a vellum diecut wreath and splattered white ink on the tag. The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder
 
Stamps: Stampin Up - It's an old old OLD stampin Up stamp. Long retired. Sorry!
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Dazzling diamonds (Stampin Up)
Papers: Life Emporium (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: prima flower, Stampin Up chevron ribbon & white thread, Papertrey Ink wreath die, Lawn fawn tag die, House 2 Home doily, Hero arts white ink dauber, Tim Holtz edge distressor, white embossing powder
 


No comments:

Post a Comment